Friday, July 2, 2010

Can (Insert Name Here) Come Out and Play?

Today I did something a little bit scary and very exciting: I started a "Fit Over Fifty" meetup group in the Nashville area.

So if you're in the area, and over fifty...go to www.meetup.com and sign up! It's for women and men.

We'll support each other on our fitness journeys, share information, and hopefully even take some field trips like hikes, grocery/pantry makeovers, and more.

I realize I need to engage in life more, and interact with people. Living where I do, outside of Nashville in a rural area, is isolating for me. I need to receive support from others as well as give it.

Hopefully, we will be able to meet at Whole Foods in Green Hills when we are not out on field trips.

Hopefully, those of you who live nearby will be able to "come out and play"! I want this to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment