Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank Goodness For Bob!


OK, I decided to take the bull by the horns and do something to make me forget about tomato soup!

So I popped my new, Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd into the computer and started working out with BL trainer Bob Harper and some of the BL cast members from Season 3...and it worked!

I feel energized, and not quite so interested in tomato soup anymore. I don't even want the gluten-free chocolate chip cookies I made earlier today. (ironically, I did not miss "regular" chocolate chips cookies but this wheat free thing set off such powerful cravings I felt like I HAD to have those GF cookies, and it was kinda scary). Better yet, I burned some calories and got a great cardio workout.

I needed Bob's nurturing today...it didn't matter if I couldn't keep up or whether I got out of sync with jumping jacks...which I usually do, lol! His goal is to make ya feel good and keep ya movin', and it worked for me. Even though Bob's "gone Hollywood" he's still a good ole Tennessee country boy and I appreciate him being there for me when I needed him!

Best of all...I felt like I took responsibility instead of wallowing in my grief over what I can't eat anymore!

This reminds me of Abraham-Hicks' emotional guidance system (www.abrahamhicks.com)...moving up into a higher feeling, and I did it by literally moving.

Do you have a favorite method of dealing with your emotions around food...instead of eating food?

No comments:

Post a Comment